Automated Warehouse Solutions
A modern automated warehouse system is required to process increasingly complex tasks and provide reliability and flexibility for future needs.
Westfalia Technologies — one of the world’s leading warehouse automation companies — excels at designing and delivering customized systems to enable companies to organize inventory, optimize space and increase efficiency in every aspect of their warehousing operations. Important benefits of our Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS):
- Increasing on-site storage efficiency eliminates or reduces the need for off-site warehousing, which adds cost and complexity to shipping, receiving and storage activities.
More efficient and secure racking reduces damage to product as it is being handled throughout storage and retrieval processes.
- Warehouse automation systems increase throughput while minimizing opportunities for picking, sorting and shipping errors. More accurate deliveries improve customer service and customer retention.
Contact us now to discuss implementing an AS/RS into your warehouse.
The Leading Provider of Warehouse Automation Systems
Westfalia designs and installs warehouse automation systems for manufacturers and distributors in both conventional existing facilities and new-build facilities. We offer the following varieties of AS/RS in temperatures ranging from -35 F to 110 F for both non-rack and rack-supported structures:
- High-density multiple deep systems — from 2- to 18-deep pallet storage using our Satellite® technology
- Double-deep systems — using Fork-style or Satellite®- style load handling devices
- Single-deep — using Fork-style load handling devices
Whether it’s product retrieval, maximizing storage, optimizing material flow, reducing logistics costs or rotating product, Westfalia Technologies has warehouse automation solutions that will fit your products and your unique business model.
Contact us now to discuss how to implement an automated solution into your warehouse.