Why Invest in Automated Conveyor Systems?
Material handling conveyors to add speed, efficiency and safety to any warehousing and shipping operation:
- Automated conveyor systems enable faster transport of product from production to storage to staging area, especially in warehouse configurations with a great deal of distance to be covered, that are nonlinear, and/or involve vertical movement.
- Along with greater speed, which can dramatically increase throughput, automated conveyor systems move products more smoothly, reducing or eliminating product and pallet damage. Product damage, especially when undetected, results in returns, reshipments, and ultimately, damage to customer relationships — or even lost customers.
- In addition to speed and damage reduction, automated warehouse conveyor systems enable personnel to replace physically demanding, repetitive labor with tasks that add more efficiency to warehouse and shipping operations — and last but definitely not least, help to reduce injury, absence from work and downtime.
Material Handling Conveyors Move Your Products Safely and Efficiently
Not all conveyor system manufacturers welcome customization — but we do! All of our pallet conveyor systems can be designed to meet your needs in terms of heights, widths and speeds. Our in-house design and engineering teams utilize the latest parametric modeling software (SolidWorks), which delivers a high level of design flexibility. Our warehouse conveyor solutions offer more functionality and protect against breakage, making your material handling process more efficient and ultimately, more profitable for your business.
Contact us now to learn more about how our automated conveyor systems can bring greater efficiency to your material handling processes.
Design Features of Westfalia Industrial Warehouse Conveyor Systems
- Constructed using a steel frame, sand blasted and powder coated for durability and reliability
- A variety of lengths, widths, belt types and roller finishes are available to meet your needs
- Industrial-grade components, available off the shelf or from our parts department
- Areas requiring maintenance are easy to reach
- Electrical components fitted with quick disconnects
- Explosion-proof and stainless steel models are available
Warehouse Conveyor Systems — Product Line
Westfalia offers a multitude of industrial conveyor systems to transport your products, including bag handling, specialized conveyors and pallet handling conveyors.
Bag Handling Conveyors
- Bag closer conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Compact length conveyors
- Incline transport conveyors
- Packer discharge conveyors
- Accumulation conveyors and feeders
- Bag flatteners
- Bag knock-down turner conveyors
- 90-degree curve conveyors
- Reject unit conveyors
- Settler conveyors
- Transfer unit conveyors
Pallet Conveyor Systems
We offer both fixed direction palletized conveyer systems and change of direction units. Both types provide reliable, innovative pallet handling that transports and accumulates pallets smoothly.
Fixed direction pallet handling conveyors:
- Air-chain accumulation conveyors
- Chain driven live roller (CDLR) conveyors
- 3-strand chain conveyors
- Wire mesh belt conveyors
Change of direction pallet handling devices:
- Right angle transfer
- Transfer cars — handling one, two or four pallets at a time
Vertical reciprocating conveyors (Lifts):
Contact Westfalia now to learn more about how our conveyor systems can bring greater efficiency to your material handling processes.
Download conveyor tearsheets