Today's modern warehousing systems are required to process increasingly complex tasks and provide reliability and flexibility for future needs. Westfalia’s high-density AS/RS increase warehouse efficiency by:
- Maximizing available storage space in existing structures, avoiding off-site storage and expansions
- Minimizing overall building footprint up to 50% versus conventional warehouses
- Reducing energy costs by 40% in cooler environments
- Reducing labor and product damage costs
- Increasing inventory accuracy and customer service
As designers and planners – not simply technology providers – the most important driving force for us is working alongside our customers as an active partner. Westfalia's engineers breakthrough the barriers of standard designs, opening many new opportunities for higher productivity, better space utilization and greater economic justification. Time and time again, our customers praise us for the job we do for them, and the value we add to their organization.
Westfalia’s AS/RSs are better by design, due to our Satellite® technology, triple rail support and hybrid AS/R system warehouse designs utilizing single, double and multiple-deep storage in the same aisle. Westfalia AS/R systems are not limited by depth, height or width. Westfalia's double mast storage and retrieval machine (S/RM) is designed to cover large horizontal and vertical distances reaching horizontal speeds of 900ft./min. and vertical speeds of 400ft./min.
Westfalia's AS/RS components include:
Contact us for a customized AS/RS solution