Take a Step Up in your career with the opportunity to be a part of designing, building and installing world-class automation systems. Westfalia is always looking for talented people to join our team who are dedicated to building long-term customer relationships.
Through each communication, interview question, and hire, Westfalia strives to make workplace culture a top priority. Our culture can be defined as one of progression and flexibility. Over the years, we have learned that it is not only about the pay or job title, but more importantly, the relationships and benefits that keep our employees happy and engaged.
To foster positive workplace relationships, we really target personality fit with each hire. Westfalia has implemented personality assessments that focus on individual work and communication behavior, as well as team and interpersonal communications. We encourage open, honest, and intentional communication with all colleagues.
Additionally, our company values continuous improvement and evaluation. Employees are surveyed regularly, and their feedback is taken seriously to improve our benefits package and workplace. We look to our employees to guide us into the future.
Looking for Benefits? We've got you covered!
Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all company benefits. Our team works hard to provide our employees with a supportive work environment and customized benefits to fit their needs and lifestyles. In addition to a great work environment, we offer a best-in-class compensation and benefits package including:
- 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work options, including: Remote Work, In-office or Hybrid Schedule
- Generous PTO and Paid Company Holidays
- Educational Assistance and Career Development
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Low Cost Health Plans for Medical/Dental/vision, etc.
- Robust Wellness Program which includes: Insurance Incentives, Activity/Device Reimbursements and Raffle Prizes every month for participating!
- 401K with Company Match
- Group Term Life & Supplemental Life