Having been born from automation, Savanna.NET® communicates with various automated material handling equipment more effectively than many other Warehouse Execution Systems (WES) applications might.
Savanna.NET® provides the management features of a WMS, along with the automation control components of a WCS, which offers real-time views of material handling equipment, labor status and other key performance indicators crucial to efficient warehouse operation. Because of its flexible structure, Savanna.NET® enables companies of all sizes to select the functionality needed to address their warehousing system needs. Utilizing an integrated system like Savanna.NET® gives companies the flexibility to grow their business and allow the WES to grow with them.
The Savanna.NET® WES helps your company to address the following issues:
- Delayed information due to manual data entry
- Inaccurate information in your inventory management system
- Late invoicing for customers
- Difficulty tracking inventory moved within your warehouse facilities
The Savanna.NET® WMS-WCS advantage:
- Optimizes material flows providing more efficient use of warehouse space and equipment
- Easy-to-use, tab style interface provides real-time information
- Increases order accuracy resulting in improved customer service
- Reduces losses from stolen, damaged or misrouted products
- Increases throughput and labor productivity
- Can be integrated seamlessly with existing networks - Windows 7 & Microsoft Gold Certified partner with ISV/Software Solutions